ECS Program Goals:
1. To provide quality child care and enrichment programs that are safe, affordable, and convenient.
2. To assist children in their physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and creative growth.
3. To provide children with positive interaction and opportunities to establish relationships with peers and adults.
4. To involve children and parents in continuous program development and improvement.
5. To provide qualified, caring staff members who participate in regular training and education.
Activities include, but are not limited to homework assistance, creative expression, science, technology, indoor/outdoor recreational games, health and nutrition, music, dramatic play, messy play, communication skills, cognitive reasoning, building and engineering, fitness and appreciation of diversity.
Cherry Creek School District ECS Programs are open to students in grades K-5 or ages 5-12 years. Children may not attend before they are enrolled in CCSD kindergarten. All participants must be age 5 by October 1 or the current school year. ECS programs do not accept early entrance kindergarteners or children once they have started 6th grade.
Families who register on or before the 25th of the month, prior to care are eligible for the registration rates listed below. There are no refunds or credit for sessions missed.
AM - Before School $8.00 Daily $7.20 Daily sibling
PM 4:30 – After School / 4:30 Discount $8.00 Daily $8.00 Daily sibling
PM 6:00 – After School $10.00 Daily $9.00 Daily sibling
FULL – Full Day Program $30.00 Daily $27.00 Daily sibling
After the 25th session can be added at any time on Daycare Works up until 10:00 pm the night before with and additional fee of $.50 per session per child. Late registration is permitted only if space is available.
Registration cut off using Daycare Works Family Portal is 10:00 pm for the following day. If it is the day of the session, parents must speak with the program director directly before 2:00 pm prior to the session to ensure availability.
There is a one-time yearly nonrefundable registration fee of $10.00 for one child or $15.00 for a family.
KEP is our extended day of kindergarten. KEP runs from 8:45am to 12:40pm or 12:40pm to 3:30pm. KEP has a nonrefundable deposit of 100.00 and 9 equal payments of $290.00
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our Before and After
Kevin Howard – Director
Jessica Whiteman – Assistant Director